Wednesday 5 February 2014

I'm hungry! Let's eat soomething in Ferran's restaurnt!

Sun, beaches, siesta and fiesta! Those things are the most popular and common when we think about what comes to our mind when we say SPAIN! Today I would like to present you one of the most world  famous chef. He is certainly one of the most creative and is well-known because of his extraordinary attitude towards dishes and cuisine, generally.  He's Ferran AdriĆ . His restuarant- ElBulli situated on the Costa Brava, in a small seaside - Roses. He's often described as
"the most imaginative generator of haute cuisine on the planet". He offers to visitors of his restaurant molecular gastronomy. I've never eaten there. But I feel like tasting, because it seems to be so interesting! Unfortunately, I have to safe many because I've just read that  the cheapest dish there costs more than 250 euros:P I'll put some photos of his dishes. Are you hungry? 










1 comment:

  1. I've always had mixed feelings about dishes that cost a fortune. Cos' really, does it have to be this expensive? It's usually a tiny little portion and still contains the same ingredients as any other dish; salt, pepper, vegetables, meat ...!

    ReplyDelete