Saturday 25 January 2014

Birthday party in Andalucia? why not!

Yestarday I calebrated with my friends my birthday. They made me a surprise at home and we spent very good time together. It recalled me memories from my last birthday when I was on Erasmus and I spent a beautiful day with my friends from all over the world with great wheather ( It was sunny, about 25 grades, in January(!)) We managed to buy roundtrip cheap tickets for plane ( from Santiago de Compostela to Sevilla) It costed us less than 20 euros. In Spain, if you have a little of time, you can find really cheap tickets  between cities in The Iberian Peninsula, especially with Ryanair. This is a true that in Spain buses and trains are really comfortable and efficient but unfortunately they are quite expensive. Travelling by plane is cheaper and seems to be more interesting and faster. We spent some days in Andalucia, which is my favourite ragion of Spain. There are so many beautiful places and you can notice inheritance of arabic culture. So if you haven't decided which holiday destination choose, don't hesitate! Andalucia is a place worth visiting. When I have more freetime ( actually I study and work hard because of my period of exams) I'll write something more about details and how I enjoyed my time there. :)




3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! (I'm a bit late with that, I'm afraid.) BTW, I just realized that your blog was not included in my blog list. I must have omitted it somehow, I'm really sorry. Why didn't you say anything? I'll keep an eye on your blog from now on, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ounnnn poor you! That's why you didn't have a lof of commentaries, did you? haha but on the occasion of your birthday I'll do this for you! so, in connection with your post, I'd love to go to Spain, cause I've never been there! you have to tell me more about this country. now, you have to be an expert of Spain! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I though that nobody liked me :( ;D So you have to accompany me! We can look for some cheap flights after we pass an exam of English:D

      Delete