Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hello everyone!

I have never had a blog. It's my first time so be lenient with me! I'm going to public as many posts as it's possible, but unfortunately recently I'm a quite occupied person:(  My studies and my job are related with spanish and Spain generally, that is why I've decided to choose this topic. I'm going to write about spanish culture which seems te be very interesting, food, films, music, but also of course about  fiestas españolas which I experienced during my stay in Spain.
Moreover, I want to dedicate a part of this blog to mention about teaching spanish. so if you are intrested in study a little of spanish you're welcome! A word of the day is " ligar con alguien" which means "to flirt with somebody".  And to make your day better, listen to this song which brings me a lot of memories from Spain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fy8P1MVfsQ

We'll keep in touch, stay tuned and enjoy!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment